18TD48 Mid-Engine Shuttle Car
The Hager diesel shuttle car is a safe and reliable means of meeting your underground material haulage needs. Initially designed for the potash and salt mining industries, these machines offer a wide range of hauling capacities for virtually all non-permissible underground applications. The robust diesel-hydrostatic powertrain coupled with a super-duty chassis provides outstanding dependability with minimal maintenance. Each machine comes equipped with a F.O.P.S. and R.O.P.S certified operator’s cab and can be tailored specifically to your specifications, from load capacity to cab design. Please contact us.
- Height: 63 inches (1,600mm) without sideboards
- Width: 118 inches (2,997 mm) excluding operator’s cab. (With cab, machine width is 143 inches (3,632 mm))
- Length: 398.5 inches (10,122 mm). Note: discharge conveyor may be removed for shipping, handling, or placement in mine. This reduces overall length to 326 inches (8,280.4mm).
- Ground Clearance: 12.5 inches minimum (317 mm)
- Empty Weight: 65,000 Lbs (29,483 Kgs)
- Loaded Weight: 95,000 Lbs (43,182 Kgs)
- Conveyor Width: 50 inches (1,270 mm) I.D.
- Load Capacity: 18 Tons (36,000 Lbs) (16,330 Kgs)
- Maximum Speed: 6 MPH (9 KPH)
- Maximum Grade: 14% (7.97°). Note: Maximum speed at maximum grade is 2.6 MPH (4 KPH). Maximum grade at maximum speed is 7% (approximately 4°).
- Powertrain: 1 Mercedes 926LA, developing 281 Hp at 1,900 rpm, tier III, electronically controlled, SAE J 1349/ISO 3046 with appropriate catalytic scrubber
- Drivetrain: 4 independent closed-loop propel circuits; each consisting of 1 hydrostatic pump married to a wheel motor, all being electronically controlled
- Conveyor Chain Type: 48 inch (1,219 mm) ladder chain
- Conveyor Drive: Dual 100 Hp hydraulic motors
- Tires: 14 x 20-24 Ply Michelin Mine Radial with Trojan Softcore filler
- Brakes: Friction, hydrostatic, and parking with emergency park release
- Fuel Capacity: 75 U.S. gallons (284 L)
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 100 U.S. gallons (378 L)
- “ROPS” and “FOPS” certifications are provided for operator’s cab. Certified to OSHA 1926.1001. ISO 3471 (ROPS) and ISO 3449 (FOPS) and SAE 1040 respectively
- Automatic/manual fire suppression optional
- Four service jacks for maintenance and repair
- Discharge conveyor boom raise and lower
- Joystick or electronic steering wheel operation
- Two and four wheel steer, crab steering capable
- Cab raise and lower for operator assistance
- Low-light camera and monitor system for operator assistance
- LED Headlamps
- Onboard diagnostics and control system
- Cushioned operator’s seat with lap belt
- Auto-cleaning cooling system
- Optional proximity-detection system