15TEN30 Battery Shuttle Car
The Hager Battery Shuttle Car is a safe and reliable means of meeting your underground material haulage needs. Initially designed for the potash and salt mining industries, these machines offer a wide range of hauling capacities for virtually all non-permissible underground applications. The robust battery-electric powertrain coupled with a super-duty chassis provides outstanding dependability with minimal maintenance. Every Hager Shuttle Car is tailored specifically to each customer’s wants and needs from load capacity to cab design. With miner safety being first and foremost, each machine comes equipped with a F.O.P.S. and R.O.P.S certified operator’s cab and an optional automatic / manual fire suppression system. Many features of the Hager Shuttle Car are customizable to suite your particular needs. Please contact us.
- Height: 73 inches (1,854 mm) without sideboards
- Width: 98 inches (2,489 mm)
- Length: 370 inches (9,398 mm) Note: Discharge conveyor may be removed for shipping, handling, or placement in mine. This reduces overall length to 246 inches (6,248mm).
- Ground Clearance: 12 inches (305 mm) minimum
- Empty Weight: 62,000 Lbs (28,182 Kgs)
- Loaded Weight: 92,000 Lbs (42,818 Kgs)
- Conveyor Width: 31 inches (787 mm) I.D.
- Load Capacity: 15 Tons (30,000 Lbs) (13,608 Kgs)
- Maximum Speed: 5 MPH (7.6 KPH)
- Maximum Grade: 10% (5.71°) Note: Maximum speed at maximum grade is 3-4 MPH (4.6-6.1 KPH)
- Powertrain: 120 Lithium iron phosphate battery cells Note: each cell is rated for 1000 amp hour service, providing 600 VDC to the motor control systems for operation at 460 VAC
- Drivetrain: Two 120 HP variable frequency AC electric motors. Each motor is coupled to a reduction gear, then to two steerable wheel units on each side of the machine.
- Conveyor Chain Type: 30 inch (762 mm) ladder chain
- Conveyor Drive: Two 30 HP variable frequency AC electric motors
- Tires: 14 x 20-24 Ply Michelin Mine Radial with Trojan Softcore filler
- Brakes: Dual purpose wet disk brake module mounted to primary gear reduction for service and park braking, spring applied and hydraulically released
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 25 U.S. gallons (95 L)
- ROPS” and “FOPS” certifications are provided for operator’s cab. Certified to OSHA 1926.1001. ISO 3471 (ROPS) and ISO 3449 (FOPS) and SAE 1040 respectively
- Automatic/manual fire suppression system optional
- Four service jacks for maintenance and repair
- Discharge conveyor boom raise and lower
- Joystick or electronic steering wheel operation
- Two and four wheel steer, crab steering capable
- Low-light camera and monitor system for operator assistance
- LED Headlamps
- Onboard diagnostics and control system
- Cushioned operator’s seat with lap belt.
- Auto-cleaning cooling system
- Optional proximity-detection system